Web Site Privacy, Disclosure, Terms, and Conditions of Use
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Notification of Data Collection
The site may collect the following data items:
- IP Address for purpose of flight search widget, and analytics.
- Search term input for purpose of analytics.
Use of this site indicates consent to the collection of said data.
Financial Disclosure Policy
Affiliate MarketingFrom time to time, the Websites may engage in affiliate marketing. This means that if you use an affiliate link to make a purchase, the Websites will receive a commission on that purchase. All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links are disclosed in accordance with the FTC. Well Traveled Limited is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and link to Amazon.com.
FTC DisclosureFrom time to time, the Websites may post sponsored content from an advertiser. This means that an advertiser, which may be a facility, brand, agency, or influencer network, will contract with Well Traveled to create content featuring certain messages or product placement. Pursuant to the FTC’s requirements, all such advertisements on the Websites are clearly and conspicuously disclosed. Even though compensation (e.g., cash, free product, or services) is received for in exchange for this sponsored content placement, Well Traveled content writers give honest and well-researched opinions, findings, or experiences in such content. All views expressed on the Website are those of the content creator. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the facility, manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
This site utilizes Google services. By using this site and related applications, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable permission is granted to you, the site user, to temporarily access the materials
(information or software) on Well Traveled's web site for personal,
non-commercial, transitory viewing only, according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Well Traveled's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Well Traveled at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Well Traveled's web site are provided "as is". Well Traveled makes no warranties whatsoever of any kind, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Well Traveled does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, availability, suitability, likely results, fitness for any general or particular purpose, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Information presented on this site in no way substitutes or should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical treatment advice from a fully-qualified medical provider, doctor, or physician. The information on this web site is provided to assist you in exploring the range of options available to them when making their own medical tourism and wellness travel plans, but under no circumstances should information on this site be used as a basis for diagnosis or choice of treatment. All site users are strongly advised to discuss any and all medical tourism and wellness travel plans with a qualified healthcare professional. Well Traveled does not endorse, recommend, or approve any healthcare provider or any third party service provider of any nature.
- In no event shall Well Traveled or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if Well Traveled Limited or a Well Traveled Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Site Users are advised to always use extreme caution when giving out any personal information, through this site or otherwise. By sending communication through this site, you indicate that you understand and agree to assume the security risk for any information you provide using this site. Well Traveled is not responsible for any communication or other information sent through this site, and will not be liable to anyone for any damages or other losses incurred in connection with any information shared or exchanged between any parties.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Well Traveled's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Well Traveled does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Well Traveled has no obligation to monitor all site content, nor does Well Traveled make any commitment to update the materials. Nonetheless, Well Traveled may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Additionally, Well Traveled reserves the right (and User grants the permission) to review all site content and to remove or modify any and all content at Well Traveled's sole discretion. Further, Well Traveled reserves the right to terminate any User’s access to any or all site services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Moreover, Well Traveled reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Well Traveled's sole discretion.
This site contains links to third party websites and accepts data from site users and third party providers. Well Traveled is not responsible for, nor liable for, the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, statements made on third party websites or the security of any link or communication with those websites. Well Traveled reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time. The fact that Well Traveled provides a link to a third party website does not mean that Well Traveled endorses, authorises or sponsors that website. Well Traveled has not reviewed all of this data, nor linked sites, and is not responsible for any such contents. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Well Traveled of the site. Use of third party websites and information is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites, and use of any such data or linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Intellectual Property
- Resources and images on this site may include copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, scripts, code, software, data, video, images, and sound. User shall not upload, post, or otherwise make available on this site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right. Well Traveled will not evalute content on these terms and the burden of determining that any material does not infringe upon intellecual property rights rests solely with the User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting directly or indirectly from such a submission.
- The entire contents of this site are copyrighted as a collective work under applicable copyright laws. Well Traveled owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Well Traveled's web site shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.